Start, Stop or Move Service
Move or Relocate Service Within Guelph or Rockwood
Start - Open New Business Account
In order to set up your new business service, we will require the following:
- Location and date your new service is required. Please allow two business days in order to set up your new service
- Letter of reference in the same business name from a former electricity supplier (minimum of five years of good payment history required)
- Security deposit as outlined in our Conditions of Service
- Credit check in the business name - available for a fee from Equifax or Transunion
- Account setup fee of $8.75 plus tax. This will appear on your first bill.
- Signed form for Pre-authorized Payment Plan (optional)
- Signed form for Equal Payment Plan - Small commercial customers ONLY (optional)
New Account Application - Business
Hours of Service
Conditions of ServicePre-Authorized PaymentEqual Payment Plan
Stop Business Service
Moving Outside of Guelph or Rockwood
If you are closing your business or relocating it outside of the communities of Guelph or Rockwood, please contact us at 519-822-3010 at least two business days in advance to arrange to stop your service. We will arrange a final meter reading and obtain delivery details for your final bill.
Cancellation of Service FormHours of ServiceContact Us
Move Business Service within Guelph or Rockwood
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 519-822-3010 at least two business days in advance of your move to transfer your account to a new address in Guelph or Rockwood. Please note a Change of Occupancy Charge of $8.75 will apply on your first bill at the new location.
Move Service Application - BusinessHours of ServiceConditions of ServiceContact Us